Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My "stiched up" ankel

Since I haven't blogged in a wile,I thought I'd update on the most resent things. First of all, my mom broke a stone dish and put the broken pieces in a garbage bag in the garage. When I went to go get something across the garage, but the sharp pieces of the dish were sticking out, and I walked pass it when I
sliced my ankle and nicked a vein. I went to the emegencey room and I got 8 stiches, because it was 4cm long, and a couple more centemeters wide.

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping to see the gory sight but i guess its probably all covered up. I was s so sad for you--i wanted to give you big hugs so ill send them instead. Take care of your leg/foot. No booging for awhile. Love you, Papa.xxxxooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry, Kailey. It made me sick yesterday when your mom told me. I hate blood and she said there was a pool and it made her sick too. I'm glad you're getting better, I'm sorry it happened. Love you sweetie. Nana

    ReplyDelete