Sunday, October 4, 2009

Me and My Glasses


I have been struggling with my eyes. I've been complaining that I can only see up close. My dad took me to the eye doctor and my eyes weren't so bad. We waited awhile to see if I had struggles in school. Well unfortunately, I did have some struggles in school. For example, I couldn't really see the board so I was kind of squinting. My teacher, Mr. Lathem, noticed me squinting in class, trying to see the board, so he asked me to talk to him. He moved my desk to the front row of the classroom. I had the eye test at school and they talked to me and asked if I had been to the eye doctor before. I said, yes, and so they talked to Mr. Lathem and told him to be aware that I need glasses. So my dad took me back to the eye doctor and they made glasses for me.
So, that's the story my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I hope you enjoyed my wonderful, confusing, complicated, story!
The End!!

5 comments:

  1. You look adorable, Kailey! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely fantastic! Thank you for posting your beautiful picture. I can't wait to see you with them in the flesh. I had such a great time talking to you today after conference and hearing your glasses story. Hugs and kisses my Kailey Bailey! I love you, Nana Banana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look so darling and and oh so sophisticated

    Love Papa wapa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the glasses you picked out!! Super cute Kailey! When did you grow up?? I got my first pair of glasses in 5th or 6th grade, but they weren't as stylish as the ones that you have. Love you Kailey and miss you a ton!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kailey....with or without glasses, you look MARVELOUS. I can't wait to see you and your family this July. We are all so excited. We love you all very much.
    Auntie Gayle......Frankie & Brianne, too.

    ReplyDelete